Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long Day

It is 9:40 pm, and I am just now getting a chance to sit down and work on this blog. (Sorry, J., your story will have to wait another day.) I'm so sorry. :(

I had an hour-long call, followed almost immediately by a 30-min call. J. will, however, be pleased to hear what I did after those calls. I made myself a new dessert, AND I seriously (not half-assed) cooked tonight. I was for real craving the redneck food for some reason.

I doubt this blog will be very long. My back is killing me, so when I finish my food, I'm going to go soak in the bathtub for awhile. Then, I'll stay logged in all night working. If I can make probably $200 more between now and midnight tomorrow, I can pay my rent and my credit card bill out of the same check for once. *Happy dance*

Ok, enough rambling. I just wanted to say J.'s blog last night made me really, really happy. I mean, I understand her concerns, and I admit to having some of the same. I'll probably post more about this when my back isn't hurting so badly that I can't sit up anymore, LOL. But what made me REALLY happy was knowing how she feels about me.

I'm special to Mattress! I'm special to Mattress!

Ok, I'm over it. Well, no, not really. I'm secretly doing the super-happy dance inside, but I'm trying to appear at least a little aloof and mysterious and stuff.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to have a lovely slice of cherry cream cheese pie and then go hang out in my bathtub for a bit with my glass of lemonade with orange slices (sounds gross, but it's fabulous). I'm sorry this wasn't longer, but I got overwhelmed with doing crap today, like cleaning my kitchen. I will do my best to have J.'s story done soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment